Arri is a whizkid of sorts when it comes to messenger marketing and SMS marketing. At the ripe old age of 22 he’s leading his team at Conversmart and has worked with some pretty impressive brands including Tuft & Needle, Poo-Pourri and the Beard Club just to name a few.
I know very little about SMS marketing for eCommerce so I was super excited to have Arri on the podcast to learn how he does it. We both spoke at Ezra Firestone’s event in Seattle a few months ago. I was so impressed by his talk that we immediately scheduled a time to record the podcast.
Here’s a quick look at what we cover in this episode:
- Some stats around mobile usage related to text messaging that are important to note?
- How does SMS marketing compare to email marketing
- What are some of the top ways eCommerce companies should consider using SMS marketing
- How to grow SMS subscribers
- Most common SMS campaigns and tactics with some real examples
- How to combine SMS + email + messenger for mind-boggling results
Connect with the guest:
Conversmart – Performance SMS Marketing for DTC Brands
Mentioned in this episode:
Blue Ribbon – Smart Marketer
Ezra Firestone – CEO at Smart Marketer – LinkedIn
Tuft & Needle – An Exceptional Mattress at a Fair Price
Beardbrand – Beard Care, Oil, Grooming, Trimming, and Styling Products
Safe Life Defense Body Armor