The first glowing testimonial I heard about Joana Galvao was from Ezra Firestone. Next was my buddy, Jared Mitchell, of Skincare by Alana. Joana was described as a designer who “Gets it” – who understands how design impacts online experience and sales.
She recently spoke at Traffic & Conversion Summit in San Diego and I heard she brought down the house. So I wanted her to come on the podcast and talk about how design and visuals impact shopping behavior. Here’s a look at what we cover:
- The branding triad and where most businesses fall short.
- How color can influence experience and results…and a truly mind-blowing laundry detergent user experience that illustrates this beautifully.
- How we’re wired to make assumptions at the subconscious level about whether something is expensive or cheap, quality or shoddy…all within seconds. You need to incorporate this for your products!
- How your product packaging should engage all of the senses.
- How to make your copy more visually appealing.
- Joana’s 5-Step Process that every brand should go through for better performance.
- Plus more!
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
GiF Design Studios
Traffic & Conversion Summit
BOOM by Cindy Joseph
Skincare by Alana
Learn More About Marie Forleo’s B-School
Visit Starbucks Reserve