If you want to up your eComm game then you have to be paying attention to leading eComm brands and eComm marketers.
I just got back from speaking at the 2017 Content & Commerce Summit put on by Digital Marketer. I had the privilege of “sharing the stage” with top brands like Casper.com, Chegg.com, Racked.com, Fossil Watches and more!
I got so much from the event that I wanted to share some of the most impactful takeaways with you. So I invited my friend, and the director of content at Digital Marketer, Russ Henneberry on the show for us to each share our top 5 takeaways from the event….
Here’s a quick look at what we cover:
– How Chegg.com not only survived, but thrived after Amazon came after them directly. Most experts considered it was game over, but not Chegg.
– The actual business that Casper considers themselves in and how you can learn from their content marketing.
– How you can beat Amazon at Customer-centricity.
– The BOTS are coming! How BOTS are impacting advertisers on both Google and Amazon
– Facebook Messenger Ad tips from Ezra Firestone
– How Fossil Watches leverages the long tail and how you’re likely leaving money on the table
– Plus much more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Russ Henneberry: