Building an irresistible culture. Creating raving fans. Treating your customers like friends of 10+ years. These are some of the philosophies that’s taken Live Bearded from a single product lifestyle business to now a leader in the men’s personal care space.
The only thing more impressive than Anthony Mink’s beard is the culture of raving fans he and co-founder Spencer Bryce have built together.
Mink has gone from traveling to 30 countries in 7 years to now having a warehouse, office and an incredible team.
This episode is critically important to any eCommerce company. Especially as competition heats up and more and more products are becoming commoditized.
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- Why culture is the most valuable asset you have.
- How adding value should be your objective …but this doesn’t always mean cash value.
- Why every touch point matters and how to create memorable experiences.
- How Live Bearded has created its own mottos and lingo that fans have adopted.
- Treat your customers the way you would a friend of 10 years
- Your main job is to build raving fans.
- Some crazy Live Bearded stories.
- Plus more!
Connect with Guest:
Live Bearded – Beard Grooming and Beard Care Products
Mentioned in this episode:
Mastermind – Blue Ribbon – Smart Marketer
Mink In The Morning
Tony Hsieh – Wikipedia
Delivering Happiness (Book) by Tony Hsieh – Amazon
The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive (Book) by Patrick Lencioni – Amazon