Charles Livingston knows a thing or two about rapid growth. He turned a supplement offer into a 12 million per year business. And now his Coffee Company – Life Boost Coffee has grown 1,000% in less than 1 year.
What’s the secret to this kind of growth? Good Marketing and becoming a “yes” company.
Charles is also known for having his picture displayed in every single Ezra Firestone presentation. And this isn’t any old picture. It’s a shirtless pic of Charles all swole up wearing a stethoscope. Yes, there’s a story behind this that we dive into in the podcast.
More importantly, here’s a breakdown of the keys to rapid growth we breakdown on this episode:
- Become a “yes” company. How saying yes more has led to a shockingly low 1.5% refund rate for Lifeboost Coffee.
- Why clarifying your message is key to scale. ‘
- How to find your hook and your hone in on a powerful positioning statement
- How to engineer a great customer experience framework
- How to charge a premium and make customers gladly pay more
- How to encourage subscriptions and improve your “stick rate”
- What’s better – building a brand on Amazon or building a brand off Amazon?
- Plus more!
Connect with Guest:
Lifeboost Coffee – The Healthiest Coffee Possible
Bridge the Gap Marketing
Mentioned in this episode:
Agora Company – Marketing and Advertising Agency
eCommerce Evolution Podcast Episode with Bill D’Alessandro