Dubbed the “eCommerce Renegade” Chad Rubin is the author of the book Cheaper, Easier, Direct and is one of the top 250 Amazon Sellers in the world.
With over 2 million sellers on Amazon worldwide, cracking the top 250 is no small task. But that’s not Chad’s only day job. He’s also the CEO of Skubana, a multi-channel inventory management, and ERP software. Chad brings a wealth of knowledge on what it takes to build a brand and succeed on Amazon and other marketplaces. You’ll love his story and we dive into some very practical and helpful stuff including:
– How to build a brand selling on marketplaces
– How to become a top 250 seller on Amazon
– Should you work with Amazon as a Marketplace Seller (3p) or Selling direct to Amazon (1p) or both?
– How to drive traffic and increase conversions on Amazon – and is enhance brand content worth the effort.
– How Echo devices and voice search will impact Amazon sales
– Biggest mistakes you see sellers making on Amazon
– Plus more!
Connect with Chad Rubin: