Job Type: Full-time
OMG Commerce Values
Our Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
Our Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
SEM/Paid Search Support Specialist
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Amazon and/or Google departments in creating and managing PPC campaigns.
Support Lead Specialists with daily, weekly, and monthly activities, including but not limited to:
- Account monitoring (We know this is vague. There’s a lot to it!)
- Account maintenance and optimizations
- New campaign buildouts
- Report manipulation and analysis
- Ad copy development
- Routine account audits
- Keyword list building
- Research and investigations
Education & Experience Requirements:
- No experience required! If you are tech-savvy and excited about working with data, we can teach you everything you need to know.
- Experience making decisions based on interpreting data
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel formulas
- An inquisitive personality
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
Action Items (if you haven’t already):
- Get Google Ads Certified
- Get Google Analytics Certified
- Get Amazon Ad Certified
Some extra stuff
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, 100% Employer-Paid Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.