Job Type: Full-time, Salary
OMG Commerce Values
Our Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
Our Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
As an Amazon Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Amazon Vendor, Seller, and DSP campaigns, including but not limited to sponsored product, brand, and display ads. Responsibilities include developing an Amazon advertising strategy, creating and building out campaigns, managing budgets, updating bids, a/b testing ad copy, and optimizing for ACoS.
- Setup new accounts
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists
- Implement bidding strategies
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad text
- Analyze and assess and optimize campaigns based on performance
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers and internal team on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting.
- Prepare and present updated metrics and account status on client calls and in reporting notes.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 12 months of Amazon management experience
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Amazon Ad Management
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In love with math
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- Local to Springfield, MO or willing to relocate
- General understanding of search engine optimization
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
Some extra stuff
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.