Even if you’re on another platform you have to pay attention to what Shopify is up to. Now with over 500,000 stores using the platform, when Shopify makes a shift the whole industry feels it.
I wanted to know the latest and greatest from Shopify so I invited on the King of Shopify himself, Kurt Elster on to the podcast.
In this episode we dig into some new releases and how they impact you including:
- How Shopify Stacks up in the ecommerce platform ecosystem
- Shopify myths that need to be busted – such as “Shopify is bad for SEO.”
- Dynamic check out – Now that Amazon’s one click checkout patent has expired Shopify has built their own version…and it’s awesome.
- Now Fraud protection is built in and available for those who use Shopify pay.
- Want to get all of your marketing app data in one place? You can with Shopify’s new Marketing dashboard.
- Kit how you can have a legitimate automated “bot” employee
- Thinking of replatforming? What questions should you ask before you do?
- Plus more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Shopify Unite 2018 – Shopify Partner & Developer Conference
Showing Dynamic Checkout Buttons – Shopify Help Center
Fraud Prevention – Payments – Shopify Help Center