Jeremy Horowitz helped create the marketing engine behind Lumee, the selfie phone cases made famous by the Kardashians. He now helps growing eCommerce brands create 6 figure + product launches. He also builds what he calls “replenishment engines” - a concept that was new to me but that I absolutely love.
Interested in doing $100,000+ in sales in 24 hours on a new product launch? Want to know the secrets of building huge demand, selling out of products, and generating real urgency like Supreme, Jordan and Kylie Cosmetics.
Here’s a quick look at what we cover:
- The difference between a product launch that sells out vs. a “meh” launch
- How to create a “web” so that your customers are highly engaged and eager to buy
- How to build anticipation, excitement, and generate huge sales without discounting
- How to utilize messenger marketing and Facebook private groups
- Lessons from movie launches
- Plus more
Mentioned in this episode: