This episode is a treat both in terms of topic and guest. I have my long-time business partner Chris Brewer on to talk about the most important topic of the year for most eCommerce companies – Holiday Sales.
For most eComm companies the Holiday season will determine whether you have a good year or a not so good year. For some companies every day of holiday sales is the equivalent of a week or two the rest of the year. Having a great holiday season requires planning, attention to detail and some creativity.
I see things lining up for most eCommerce companies to break sales records this Holiday. Will you be one of them?
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- Getting Your Google Ad Campaigns Ready – getting your search, shopping and brand campaigns ready to “make hay” this holiday season.
- Getting Your YouTube Ads Ready – Do you have remarketing in place? Are you capitalizing on your competition? Do you have a unique holiday message? All of this and more is important to maximize YouTube results.
- Getting Your Amazon Ads Ready – Amazon is poised to CRUSH IT this holiday season. Are your ad campaigns ready?
- Getting Your Email Marketing in Place – Email marketing could be your x-factor this holiday. Remember to segment and remember the rule of 3!
- Planning your promotions – Get your promo calendar finished now!
- Staying on Top of Everything – We talk about ways to stay on top of everything and make sure nothing is missed this holiday season.
Here’s to making Holiday 2018 your best ever…
Mentioned in this Episode:
Measuring Brand Awareness – Google Ads Help – Google Support
Google Trends – All Categories Top Charts
Google Trends – New Products Top Chart 2017
Google Merchant Center
2018 Shopping Product Feed Specification Update – Google Merchant Center – Google Support
About Remarketing – Google Ads Help – Google Support
About Remarketing Lists – Google Ads Help – Google Support
About Product Ratings – Google Merchant Center Help – Google Support
Connect with Guest: