Drew Sanocki has successfully turned around 8 and 9-figure eCommerce brands not once, not twice, but 5 times. Among his successes are AutoAnything and Karmaloop.
Drew is also the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Post Pilot (direct mail made for DTC and eCommerce).
He knows the strategies behind what it takes to succeed in DTC better than almost anyone I know.
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- Jay Abraham’s 3 ways to grow any business.
- New Customer Acquisition (NCA) is only ONE way to grow your business and is almost certainly the most expensive way.
- Why Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) can be misleading and why focusing on Customer Value Optimization (CVO) matters more.
- What all failing eCommerce brands have in common and how to avoid the death spiral.
- The principle of optimizing before you multiply.
- Using direct mail for retention, remarketing, AND new customer acquisition.