What are you doing to delight your best shoppers? How are you encouraging or incentivizing your best customers to come back and tell a friend? How are you consistently growing repeat purchases?
If your answer is “I’m not sure,” or “I could do more,” or even “we’re doing pretty good there,” this episode is for you.
I’ve seen different studies, but I think it’s safe to say that driving a new customer is 5 to 25 times more expensive than keeping an existing one.
With that in mind, it makes sense to put plenty of effort and energy into keeping and delighting existing customers. Also, the best new customers are often those who are referred by your existing customers.
Steve Deckert and his company Smile.io (formerly Sweet Tooth) are veterans in the rewards space for eCommerce. Here’s a quick look at what we cover on this episode:
– How to build a powerful referral program
– How to build a successful VIP program
– Loyalty campaign mistakes to avoid
– How InkBox saw an 80% lift in repeat purchases with these strategies
– How to properly get the word out about your new program and ensure participation
– Plus more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Steve Deckert: