Amazon Sponsored Brand Video Success Guide & DSP Roadmap
Leverage the Ultimate Scroll Stopper to Drive More Sales at a Lower ACoS
Amazon is now the world’s 3rd largest advertising platform behind Google and Facebook.
With the current levels of competition on Amazon, relying on organic rankings alone just won’t cut it. Our Sponsored Brand Video Success Guide and DSP Roadmap will help you get started, and remove the guesswork.
What you get with the bundle:
Amazon Sponsored Brand Videos Guide
Leverage the Ultimate Scroll Stopper to Drive More Sales at a Lower ACoS.
Sponsored Brand Video is a relatively new ad format that incorporates video ads into search results on Amazon. In this guide we'll walk through why SBV ads are so powerful. We'll also reveal the top 6 tips for creating an effective video ad. Plus we'll show you links to real ad examples - some good, some not so good.
4 Reasons SB Video Ads are So Powerful
- Scroll-stopping power. Amazon shoppers are used to standar product listings. SB Video provides a stark contrast to the rest of the page. These ad units are serious scroll-stoppers.
- Demonstrate your product better than any single image can. Images are great, but nothing can compare with the demonstration power of video. Before someone makes a purchase they need confidence that the product will do what they need it to do. A video demonstration gives confidence in ways that images and text alone can’t.
- Great ACoS. For our clients running SB Video ads we’re seeing some of the lowest ACoS of any ad type. CPCs and ACoS are usually lower for SB Video than even Sponsored Product Ads.
- Solid new-to-brand performance. Currently SB Videos all show below the fold. On desktop they show significantly below the fold. Usually people searching for your brand will click one of the listings at the top of the search results. For the most part it’s shoppers who don’t know what they want who scroll down and will encounter your SB Video ads.
Amazon DSP Roadmap
Use Amazon DSP to Reach Buyers on and off AmazonAmazon is now the world’s 3rd largest advertising platform behind Google and Facebook. The magic of Amazon DSP is that it allows you to use Amazon’s shopper data to target customers with relevant display ads...on and off Amazon. Navigating such a powerful platform can be tricky. Our DSP guide compiles everything you need to know to get started.
Amazon DSP Road Map Shows How You Can:
- Build audiences of people who visit your products on Amazon but don’t purchase. Woo them back with compelling retargeting ads.
- Snatch prospects away from your competitors. Build audiences of people who visit your competitors' products on Amazon but don’t purchase.
- Reach shoppers in the market for your product BEFORE they see your search ads.
- Target buyers who are just beginning to shop in your category. Run display ads to this audience even before they see all of your competitors' sponsored product ads.