Job Type: Full-time, Salary
OMG Commerce Values
Our Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
Our Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
We are looking for a positive, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to join our OMG Team as an Account Manager. As an AM, you will be responsible for organizing resources (both internal and client) so that all of the work required to serve our clients' campaigns is completed in a timely way and to world-class standards. You will also be responsible for the ongoing development of your clients' digital marketing strategy by reviewing and analyzing the results and performance of their Google, Facebook, Bing, Amazon, and SEO campaigns. In this role, the AM acts as the liaison between the clients, specialists, and strategists.
- Schedule and facilitate client check-in calls
- Ensure services are completed on time and on target
- Provide consistent customer communication and service
- Analytics review and analysis
- Campaign audits
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work with multiple team members and multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem-solving
- Confidentiality internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.